Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Cotton research organizations records, 1972-1982
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains records related to the activities and decisions of cotton research organizations, including the North Carolina Cotton Improvement Committee and the North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association. Thy include a variety of office records, including meeting minutes, memorandums and correspondence, reports, research notes, member rosters, and meeting agendas.
Agendas (Administrative records)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Increasing Tolerance of Soybeans to Water Stress by Photoperiodic Control of Pod-Fill Rate" and collaborations between N. C. State and the American Soybean Association, 1967-1984
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 1
- American Soybean Association grants and other projects, 1981-1985
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 2
- Research proposals to American Soybean Association, 1975-1979
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 3
- Atomic Energy Commission project contracts and funding, 1951-1957
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 4
- Minutes of Breeders Release Board, 1951-1958
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 5
- Breeders Release Board records, 1960-1964
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 6
- Breeders Release Board's decision on Experimental No. 13 Peanut, 1961
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 7
- Corn Growers Association of North Carolina, Inc. meetings, 1983-1984
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 8
- Cotton research organizations records, 1972-1982, Series 3, Box 21, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- Crop variety registration certificates, 1951-1977
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 10
- Elanco Products Company, 1976-1982
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 11
- Genetics Society of America presentation abstracts, 1948
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 13
- Hybrid Seed Corn Committee records, 1942-1955
Series 3, Box 21, Folder 14