Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Questionnaire on Black employment
African Americans -- Employment
- Item identifier:
- This folder contains a letter and accompanying survey conducted "to determine the rate of turnover of black employment at NCSU." Both letter and survey are undated. They were sent to N. C. State department heads by an Economics student, Lee D. Lovvorn for a senior seminar project.
North Carolina State University -- Employees
more info on North Carolina State University -- Employees
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science administrative policies regarding publicity, 1963-1967
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 9
- Crop Science Special Seminar announcements, 1976-1978
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 10
- Crop Science seminars records, 1962-1965
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 11
- School of Agriculture Department Heads Meeting records, 1954-1956
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 12
- Proposal of dividing Agronomy Department into Departments of Field Crops and Soils, 1955
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 13
- Field Crops Department administration information, 1955-1959
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 14
- Good Seed Week poster
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 15
- Crop Science Department Holiday newsletters, 1957-1973
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 16
- Long range planning for the School of Agriculture, 1957
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 17
- Physical Plant records, 1982-1986
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 18
- School of Agriculture and Life Sciences policies and procedures, 1972-1983
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 19
- Questionnaire on Black employment, Series 2, Box 15, Folder 20 (Current Folder)
- Report on Programa Cooperativo de Maiz by P. H. Harvey, circa 1962-1964
Series 2, Box 15, Folder 21