pan/zoom page 1 of 21
- Field Crops Department study committees, 1956-61
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains memorandums, reports, and correspondence related to the establishment and management of the Department of Field Crops at North Carolina State College's School of Agriculture. The records come from committees constructed to study benefits of founding a department focusing on studies in field crops, and then to later study the progress the department made once it was established. Also included are correspondence from different universities with similar departments or interests in establishing similar departments.
North Carolina State College. Department of Field Crops
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Field Crops
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science Department Program Committee, 1964
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 2
- North Carolina Grain Production and Marketing Committee, 1951-1955
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 3
- Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees, 1962
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 4
- Agronomy Department Records Committee, 1944
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 5
- Field Crops Department study committees, 1956-61, Series 2, Box 14, Folder 6 (Current Folder)