pan/zoom page 1 of 12
- North Carolina Grain Production and Marketing Committee, 1951-1955
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains meeting minutes for the North Carolina Grain Production and Marketing Committee. The committee included members of N. C. State College, the North Carolina Department of Agriculture, and other organizations interested in supporting efficiency in the production and promotion of North Carolina's grain industry.
North Carolina. Department of Agriculture
more info on North Carolina. Department of Agriculture
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science Department Program Committee, 1964
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 2
- North Carolina Grain Production and Marketing Committee, 1951-1955, Series 2, Box 14, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees, 1962
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 4
- Agronomy Department Records Committee, 1944
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 5
- Field Crops Department study committees, 1956-61
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 6