pan/zoom page 1 of 7
- Crop Science Department Program Committee, 1964
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains memorandums and meeting minutes related to the Crop Science Department Program Committee at N. C. State. The Program Committee met to discuss possible programs for the 1964-1965 school year, and this conversation was continued at departmental meetings.
North Carolina State College. Department of Crop Science
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Crop Science
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Crop Science Department Program Committee, 1964, Series 2, Box 14, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- North Carolina Grain Production and Marketing Committee, 1951-1955
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 3
- Inter-Disciplinary Research Committees, 1962
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 4
- Agronomy Department Records Committee, 1944
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 5
- Field Crops Department study committees, 1956-61
Series 2, Box 14, Folder 6