pan/zoom page 1 of 78
- Foreign visitors to N. C. State, 1951-1956
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains office records pertaining to foreign visitors at N. C. State, most notably those who came to learn from the institution and bring their skills back to their country of origin. The records include correspondence and memorandums regarding the visits and itinerary for their stay. The foreign visitors came from a variety of countries, such as South Africa, the Phillipines, and Egypt, and they studied such topics as tobacco, cotton, and soil science.
North Carolina State University -- History
more info on North Carolina State University -- History
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Agricultural Institute information and curricula, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 7
- Agricultural Technology curriculum, 1959
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 8
- Crop Science Department curricula, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 9
- Examination questions, 1948-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 11
- Foreign visitors to N. C. State, 1951-1956, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 12 (Current Folder)