Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Examination questions, 1948-1956
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a number of papers that contain the questions asked on examinations given through North Carolina State's Crop Science Department. Many of the papers also include guidelines for conducting the exams and revisions.
North Carolina State College. Department of Crop Science
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Crop Science
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Agricultural Institute information and curricula, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 7
- Agricultural Technology curriculum, 1959
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 8
- Crop Science Department curricula, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 9
- Examination questions, 1948-1956, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 11 (Current Folder)
- Foreign visitors to N. C. State, 1951-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 12