- Assorted footage of Agricultural Engineering projects in the late 1980s
Water quality management
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Color film, sound. Appears to have things tapped over older footage, but all footage seems to be from the late 1980s. First segment shows a thin pipe being laid near a house. The second segment shows a man demonstrating how to take a water sample from a well that will be sent to the Agricultural Extension Service and they will have it tested for water quality by the NCSU Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering. The last segment shows a machine in a vineyard that appears to be straightening out the vines. There is no fruit on any of the vines.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
North Carolina Agricultural Research Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Research Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.