- Baled Hay Drying, Combined, Edited: Old Platform, New Wagon Drier , 1955-1956
Crops -- Drying
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Color film, silent. Is an edited version of ua100_014-006-cn0057-020-001. Ua100_014-006-cn0056-007-001 has some duplicate footage. Shows how one could mow, rake, bale and dry hay in one day. 1956 film.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.