- India Project pamphlet, circa 1967
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder holds a pamphlet containing information on the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at North Carolina State University's "India Project," which provided students with post-graduate opportunities in at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Kharagpur. The pamphlet provides the background for the project, information on the research grants provided by the Ford Foundation, faculty members who have visited IIT, and participating students' requirements and pursuits.
Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur, India)
more info on Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur, India)
Ford Foundation more info on Ford Foundation
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- India Project pamphlet, circa 1967, Series 3, Box 28, Folder 28 (Current Folder)