pan/zoom page 1 of 79
- Butler Manufacturing Company memorandums of understanding and records, 1951-1960
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains memorandums of understanding and other records related to collaborations between North Carolina State College's Department of Agricultural Engineering and Butler Manufacturing Company of Missouri. Other companies specializing in agricultural machinery and devices made contracts with N. C. State. The memorandums of understanding outline the research and development of containers and buildings used for efficient tobacco processing and storage. Aside from the memorandums of understanding, the records include correspondence and memorandums, a list of discussion points, and a booklet of information from the Butler Manufacturing Company.
Lists (Document genres)
Butler Mfg. Co.
more info on Butler Mfg. Co.
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Loan agreements, 1949-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 1
- Anthracite Institute memorandums of understanding and records, 1950-1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 2
- Bloxham Engineering, Inc. records, 1952-1954
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 3
- Butler Manufacturing Company memorandums of understanding and records, 1951-1960, Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 4 (Current Folder)
- Farmers Cooperative Exchange and United Cooperatives, Inc. memorandums of understanding and records, 1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 5
- The Hofft Company memorandums of understanding, 1951-1952
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 6
- "Facilities for Off-Farm Drying and Storage of Small Grain and Corn" records, 1948
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 7
- Scott Viner Company collaborations records, 1949-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 8
- Memorandums of understanding, 1942-1959
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 9
- Records on sucker-application patent, 1947-1960
Series 2, Legalbox 6, Folder 10