pan/zoom page 1 of 13
- Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization, Paper No. 59-311, 1959
- Item identifier:
- Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Henson, Wiley H., Jr. more info on Henson, Wiley H., Jr.
- Hassler, Francis J. more info on Hassler, Francis J.
- Watkins, Rupert more info on Watkins, Rupert
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE) Paper No. 59-311 titled "Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization," written by William H. Johnson, Wiley H. Henson, Jr., F. J. Hassler, and Rupert W. Watkins. The paper was presented before a meeting of the ASAE, and discusses North Carolina State College's research of the efficiency of curing tobacco leaves as a large bulk with machinery.
Papers (Document genres)
Presentations (Communicative events)
American Society of Agricultural Engineers
more info on American Society of Agricultural Engineers
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Bulk Curing Simplifies Tobacco Mechanization, Paper No. 59-311, 1959, Series 2, Box 28, Folder 5 (Current Folder)
- "Electricity in the Production and Curing of Tobacco" prepared by John W. Weaver, 1946
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 8
- "Heat and Air Requirements for Tobacco Curing," 1946
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 9
- "A Mechanical Harvesting and Handling System for Tobacco," by William E. Splinter and Charles W. Suggs, 1968
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 10
- "The Clip-Oil for Controlling Tobacco Suckers" (Agricultural Experiment Station Information Series No.3) by Robert W. Wilson
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 13
- The Effects of Curing Treatment on Some Physical Properties of Peanuts (Agricultural Engineering Information Circular No. 16) by James W. Dickens and E. O. Beasley, 1963
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 15
- "Tobacco Curing Tests Using LP Gas and No.2 Fuel Oil" (Information Circular No. 17) by Rupert W. Watkins and W. D. Toussaint, 1965
Series 2, Box 28, Folder 22