Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- "Heat Unit System for Predicting Optimum Peanut-Harvesting Time," by W. T. Mills, 1964
Peanuts -- Harvesting
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains a reprint of the paper titled "Heat Unit System for Predicting Optimum Peanut-Harvesting Time" by W. T. Mills, originally presented as Paper No. 61-630 at a Meeting of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers (ASAE). The paper describes the study of methods used to determine the best time for harvesting peanut crops. It includes tables and charts to support its findings.
Charts (Graphic documents)
Papers (Document genres)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Curing tobacco records, 1957-1960
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 6
- Mechanization of cotton production records, 1954-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 7
- Ford Foundation records, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 8
- Agricultural engineering research records, 1961-1974
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 9
- India Institute of Technology reports and records, 1965-1971
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 10
- "Heat Unit System for Predicting Optimum Peanut-Harvesting Time," by W. T. Mills, 1964, Series 2, Box 3, Folder 11 (Current Folder)
- Tobacco research for agricultural machinery and facilities records, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 12
- United States Department of Agriculture collaboration records, 1953-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 13