pan/zoom page 1 of 182
- India Institute of Technology reports and records, 1965-1971
Associations, institutions, etc.
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains reports and other records related to the collaborations and interactions between the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at North Carolina State University and the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur is a distinguished institution to research and educate in the fields of engineering, management, and law. The records chiefly reflect a cooperation between the Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department and the Ford Foundation to research the development of a Human Engineering Program at the IIT Kharagpur. Aside from project progress reports, the records include correspondence, and the reports contain diagrams, tables, photographs, and building maps to support their findings.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur, India) more info on Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur, India)
Ford Foundation more info on Ford Foundation
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Curing tobacco records, 1957-1960
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 6
- Mechanization of cotton production records, 1954-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 7
- Ford Foundation records, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 8
- Agricultural engineering research records, 1961-1974
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 9
- India Institute of Technology reports and records, 1965-1971, Series 2, Box 3, Folder 10 (Current Folder)
- "Heat Unit System for Predicting Optimum Peanut-Harvesting Time," by W. T. Mills, 1964
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 11
- Tobacco research for agricultural machinery and facilities records, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 12
- United States Department of Agriculture collaboration records, 1953-1961
Series 2, Box 3, Folder 13