pan/zoom page 1 of 54
- Cucumber harvester records, 1965-1975
Cucumbers -- Harvesting -- Machinery
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains correspondence and other records related to the development and patenting of an efficient cucumber harvester by E. G. Humphries. The fixed-rod cucumber harvester was invented during Humphries stay at North Carolina State University, so this reflected the licensing of the machinery. Included are correspondence, reports, contracts, financial records, and office notes.
Charts (Graphic documents)
Humphries, Ervin Grigg, 1936-
more info on Humphries, Ervin Grigg, 1936-
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Corn Products Company Best Foods Division correspondence and records, 1959-1976
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 1
- Cooperative State Research Service review records, 1966-1969
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 2
- Cucumber harvester records, 1965-1975, Series 1, Box 4, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- Electric pistachio nut sorter records, 1975-1978
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 4
- Patent disclosure records, 1960-1969
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 6
- Patent disclosure records, 19690-1974
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 7
- Invention (patent) disclosure records, 1973-1978
Series 1, Box 4, Folder 8