pan/zoom page 1 of 58
- University patent committee correspondence and records, 1967-1980
Copyright -- Royalties
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains correspondence and other records related to a patent committee at North Carolina State University and its discussion of patent royalty funds and their distribution. The patents discussed are chiefly agricultural machinery and innovations, including a rotary wheel rake. The records also reflect the administration of the committee, such as requesting operational funds. Included are correspondence and memorandums, project proposals and reports, budget information, and committee guidelines and notes.
North Carolina State University -- Societies, etc.
more info on North Carolina State University -- Societies, etc.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Perry W. Spell patents and correspondence, 1953-1976
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 4
- University patent committee correspondence and records, 1967-1980, Series 1, Box 3, Folder 5 (Current Folder)