- Meeting of Corn Club Boys, Buncombe Co., NC
People associated with agriculture
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide; 4" x 3.25"
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original : "Buncombe County Corn club - 1915 Corn Club Boys - by C. F. Ray - Asheville, North Carolina - Hand Colored Slides, agricultural ext. & research, Set #19 :: 4-H Clubs"
Ray, C. F.
more info on Ray, C. F.
Buncombe County Corn Club more info on Buncombe County Corn Club
Buncombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).