- 4-H Club group attending farm forestry discussion
Agricultural extension work
Forestry schools and education
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, By R. H. Page, Jr., [Assistant Extension] Forester; 4-H Club boys and girls from Duplin County at Camp Swannanoa, attending farm forestry lecture.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).