- Men with Jersey dairy cows
Agricultural extension work
- Item identifier:
- Watson, Lewis P. more info on Watson, Lewis P., 1905-1996
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Carl Whiteside, Left, A. B. Stalcup, Right; The cow at left milked between 60 and 65 pounds of milk per day under farm conditions. These two cows are typical of Mr. Stalcup's Jersey herd.
Cherokee County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).