- Program, Men's basketball, North Carolina State versus Washington and Lee, 4 December 1952
- Original Format:
- Archival collection; Archival collection;  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
North Carolina State Wolfpack (Basketball team)
more info on North Carolina State Wolfpack (Basketball team)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Men's Basketball, 1911-2006 (Series 4) (UA015.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- 2701 Sullivan Drive
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Completed in 1949, the building with seating for 14,000 people is named after William Neal Reynolds, president of the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company founded by his brother. Construction of Reynolds Coliseum was originally proposed by David Clark after 5,000 people from all over North Carolina were rained out of a Farmers' Week meeting in 1940. The coliseum was home to the basketball team for nearly 50 years, including two NCAA champion teams. Reynolds Coliseum also provides a venue for large university and city events. Today it houses several NC State athletic teams, as well as NC State's ROTC units. The men’s basketball team moved to the RBC Center in 2000.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.783501, -78.669899