- Left side elevation, front elevation, right side elevation, rear elevation
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Linens; 1/8 in. = 1 ft.; 464mm x 800mm
- Item identifier:
- Northup, Willard Close more info on Northup, Willard Close, 1882-1942
- De Loi, James Vincent more info on De Loi, James Vincent, 1900-
- Carr, George Watts more info on Carr, George Watts
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.