pan/zoom page 1 of 119
- Equipment on Loan Correspondence, 1955-1967
- Item identifier:
- Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
- Created Date:
- Contains correspondence between Dr. W.E. Splinter and various equipment companies regarding use of their equipment for his research work with cotton and tobacco transplanting and spraying. The companies include the Food Machinery and Chemical Corporation, John Deere Company, Ford Motor Company, Jiffy-Pot Company of America, and Powell Manufacturing Company.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 1 of 3), 1951 - 1962
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 6
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 2 of 3), 1962-1965
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 7
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 3 of 3), 1965-1967
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 8
- Equipment on Loan Correspondence, 1955-1967, Series 1, Box 2, Folder 9 (Current Folder)