pan/zoom page 1 of 82
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 3 of 3), 1965-1967
Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture
- Item identifier:
- Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
- Created Date:
- Contains correspondence by Dr. William E. Splinter and Dr. Henry Bowen with colleagues in the agricultural research community and with companies, including Dow Chemical Company and Chevron Chemical Company, regarding their work on electrostatic dusting and spraying of crops, particularly cotton and tobacco. The folder also contains correspondence relating to the National Cotton Council of America's grant supporting Splinter and Bowen's research.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 1 of 3), 1951 - 1962
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 6
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 2 of 3), 1962-1965
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 7
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 3 of 3), 1965-1967, Series 1, Box 2, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- Equipment on Loan Correspondence, 1955-1967
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 9