Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 1 of 3), 1951 - 1962
Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture
- Item identifier:
- Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
- Created Date:
- Contains correspondence by Dr. William E. Splinter with various chemical companies and fellow agricultural researchers regarding his electrostatic crop dusting and spraying research with cotton and tobacco. Some of the early correspondence is from Splinter's time as a graduate assistant at Michigan State College prior to his appointment at N.C. State. There is also correspondence related to Splinter's completion of his thesis, "Deposition of Aerial Suspension of Pesticides."
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 1 of 3), 1951 - 1962, Series 1, Box 2, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 2 of 3), 1962-1965
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 7
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 3 of 3), 1965-1967
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 8
- Equipment on Loan Correspondence, 1955-1967
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 9