pan/zoom page 1 of 28
- Drawings and diagrams of agricultural machinery and structural components, 1956-1975
Tobacco -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- The contents of this flat folder are sketches and drawings, chiefly of diagrams for agricultural machinery and structural components, most notably conceptual drawings for a tobacco leaf dryer, a tobacco shredder, and a bulk curing chamber. Also included are departmental request forms with diagrams and specifications for mechanics to construct components, as well as a psychrometric chart of high temperatures.
Drawings (Visual works)
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Drawings and diagrams of agricultural machinery and structural components, 1956-1975, Series 8, Flatfolder 2 (Current Folder)