pan/zoom page 1 of 51
- Diagrams and sketches for structural components, 1972-1974
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This flat folder contains drawings, chiefly of diagrams for the construction structural components for agricultural machinery and devices, including shafts, frames, and module doors. Also included are departmental request forms with diagrams and specifications for mechanics to construct such items.
Drawings (Visual works)
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
Chang, Cheng S. more info on Chang, Cheng S.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Diagrams and sketches for structural components, 1972-1974, Series 8, Flatfolder 1 (Current Folder)