- Side Draft Curing Module, 1975
- Item identifier:
- Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Created Date:
- This folder contains the the design and instructional drawings of a side-flow curing module, as well as research notes regarding the calculations of the module's dimensions. The module was designed by W. H. Johnson.
Drawings (Visual works)
Instructions (Document genre)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.