pan/zoom page 1 of 134
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 1, 1974-1983
Tobacco -- Harvesting
Tobacco -- Research
Tobacco use -- Health aspects
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This record primarily contains correspondence between Professor William H. Johnson and various employees of Carreras Rothmans Ltd. pertaining to their collaborative research on the “Mechanization of Close Grown Tobacco,” as well as technical reports by Carreras Rothmans Ltd. researchers regarding the effect of plant density on tobacco quality.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
Oxford Tobacco Research Station more info on Oxford Tobacco Research Station (Oxford, N.C.)
Carreras Rothmans Ltd. more info on Carreras Rothmans Ltd.
Akehurst, B. C. more info on Akehurst, B. C.
Duke University more info on Duke University
Lynn, William S. more info on Lynn, William S.
Tobacco Issues for the 80s more info on Tobacco Issues for the 80s
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Imperial Tobacco Co., 1970-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 1
- Stokes Plastics & Vacuum Equipment, 1971-1972
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 2
- Tennessee Eastman Co., 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 3
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF), 1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 4
- Pabrik Tembakau "Djarum," Indonesia, Bambang Hartano, 1973-1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 5
- American Tobacco Co., American Brands, 1958-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 6
- RJ Reynolds Report, 1972-1976
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 7
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, 1977 letter & associated materials, 1971-1979
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 8
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, close-grown tobacco & cut strip, 1973-1978
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 9
- Cooperative work with John Campbell of Imperial Tobacco on cut-strip & close-grown tobacco, 1974-1982
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 10
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 1, 1974-1983, Series 7, Box 41, Folder 11 (Current Folder)