pan/zoom page 1 of 158
- Cooperative work with John Campbell of Imperial Tobacco on cut-strip & close-grown tobacco, 1974-1982
Tobacco -- Research
Tobacco -- Harvesting
Tobacco use -- Health aspects
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This record primarily contains technical reports, both published and in draft form, pertaining to the quality of close-grown and mechanically harvested tobacco and its potential for reducing tobacco's harmful qualities. The folder also contains correspondence and technical reports regarding the global tobacco market and the research being done on tobacco growing in several countries through the cooperative efforts of tobacco companies.
Imperial Tobacco Group
more info on Imperial Tobacco Group
Campbell, John S. more info on Campbell, John S.
Carreras Rothmans Ltd. more info on Carreras Rothmans Ltd.
Rothmans Industries more info on Rothmans Industries
Oxford Tobacco Research Station more info on Oxford Tobacco Research Station (Oxford, N.C.)
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Imperial Tobacco Co., 1970-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 1
- Stokes Plastics & Vacuum Equipment, 1971-1972
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 2
- Tennessee Eastman Co., 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 3
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF), 1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 4
- Pabrik Tembakau "Djarum," Indonesia, Bambang Hartano, 1973-1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 5
- American Tobacco Co., American Brands, 1958-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 6
- RJ Reynolds Report, 1972-1976
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 7
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, 1977 letter & associated materials, 1971-1979
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 8
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, close-grown tobacco & cut strip, 1973-1978
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 9
- Cooperative work with John Campbell of Imperial Tobacco on cut-strip & close-grown tobacco, 1974-1982, Series 7, Box 41, Folder 10 (Current Folder)
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 1, 1974-1983
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 11