pan/zoom page 1 of 50
- RJ Reynolds Report, 1972-1976
Tobacco -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains correspondence between Professor William H. Johnson and employees at R.J. Reynold’s Bowman Gray Development Center, as well as technical reports related to Dr. Johnson’s modular curing process involving green cut tobacco.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
more info on R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Imperial Tobacco Co., 1970-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 1
- Stokes Plastics & Vacuum Equipment, 1971-1972
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 2
- Tennessee Eastman Co., 1969-1970
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 3
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF), 1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 4
- Pabrik Tembakau "Djarum," Indonesia, Bambang Hartano, 1973-1974
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 5
- American Tobacco Co., American Brands, 1958-1971
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 6
- RJ Reynolds Report, 1972-1976, Series 7, Box 41, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, 1977 letter & associated materials, 1971-1979
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 8
- Imperial Tobacco Co., Ltd, close-grown tobacco & cut strip, 1973-1978
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 9
- Cooperative work with John Campbell of Imperial Tobacco on cut-strip & close-grown tobacco, 1974-1982
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 10
- Carreras Rothmans Ltd., Folder 1, 1974-1983
Series 7, Box 41, Folder 11