pan/zoom page 1 of 5
- Research notes on bulk curing, 1956-1958
Tobacco -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This collection contains research notes on the outcome of research related to bulk curing tobacco. They contain statistics and evaluations of the sale of bulk cured tobacco, the percentages of nicotine and sugar from laboratory bulk curing, and man-hours required for harvesting tobacco.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Research notes on bulk curing, 1956-1958, Series 4, Box 46, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- Research notes on infrared heat and burley tobacco experiments, 1982
Series 4, Box 46, Folder 4