pan/zoom page 1 of 20
- Work on multi-barn system, 1982 and undated
Agricultural experiment stations
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- circa to
- This record contains papers from a report on the multi-barn system of curing tobacco and includes charts, a graph, and summary and conclusion statements. The researchers developed a computer-simulated energy model to study the effect that curing-system design has on energy utilization in the curing process. The charts included in this record provide data on the time and energy requirements for the multi-chamber curing system used at the Tobacco Research Station in Oxford, North Carolina.
Oxford Tobacco Research Station
more info on Oxford Tobacco Research Station (Oxford, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.