Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Bulk Curing - lab cabinets, 1957
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains photographs relating to Professor W. H. Johnson's research on bulk curing of tobacco using laboratory cabinets.
North Carolina State University -- Research
more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
Johnson, William H. more info on Johnson, William H.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Photos, shredding, etc; around 1957-1958,"
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 1
- Various photos taken during the 1950s
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 2
- Oxford, 1956, Bulk Curing Research files and photos
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 3
- Bulk Curing - lab cabinets, 1957, Series 4, Box 30, Folder 4 (Current Folder)
- Bulk Curing photos, 1958-1959
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 5