pan/zoom page 1 of 32
- Oxford, 1956, Bulk Curing Research files and photos
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains photographs relating to Professor W. H. Johnson's research on bulk curing of tobacco, and photographs of a small conventional compartmental barn. Also included are drawings of a tobacco curing chamber, a work order request, and a bill of material for the construction of two tobacco curing chambers to be used in the research.
Drawings (Visual works)
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Photos, shredding, etc; around 1957-1958,"
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 1
- Various photos taken during the 1950s
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 2
- Oxford, 1956, Bulk Curing Research files and photos, Series 4, Box 30, Folder 3 (Current Folder)
- Bulk Curing - lab cabinets, 1957
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 4
- Bulk Curing photos, 1958-1959
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 5