pan/zoom page 1 of 28
- Various photos taken during the 1950s
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- circa to
- Contains photographs and diagrams relating to Professor W. H. Johnson's research on tobacco leaf bruising and midrib removal. There are also photographs of the Agricultural Engineering heat treatment laboratory, and a photograph of pile yellowing work done by Wiley Henson.
Johnson, William H.
more info on Johnson, William H.
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
Henson, Wiley H., Jr. more info on Henson, Wiley H., Jr.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Photos, shredding, etc; around 1957-1958,"
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 1
- Various photos taken during the 1950s, Series 4, Box 30, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- Oxford, 1956, Bulk Curing Research files and photos
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 3
- Bulk Curing - lab cabinets, 1957
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 4
- Bulk Curing photos, 1958-1959
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 5