pan/zoom page 1 of 13
- "Photos, shredding, etc; around 1957-1958,"
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- circa to
- Contains photographs of equipment, equipment operators and tobacco from shredded tobacco studies. Also included is a work order, signed by Wiley Henson, to build the trays used in the studies along with drawings of the trays.
Henson, Wiley H., Jr.
more info on Henson, Wiley H., Jr.
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William H. Johnson Papers, 1941-2005 (Bulk, 1956-1983) (MC00062) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- "Photos, shredding, etc; around 1957-1958,", Series 4, Box 30, Folder 1 (Current Folder)
- Various photos taken during the 1950s
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 2
- Oxford, 1956, Bulk Curing Research files and photos
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 3
- Bulk Curing - lab cabinets, 1957
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 4
- Bulk Curing photos, 1958-1959
Series 4, Box 30, Folder 5