pan/zoom page 1 of 44
- Pesticide Control Research (2 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying
Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture
Agricultural experiment stations
Agriculture -- Economic aspects
Agriculture -- Research
Federal aid to research
Cotton -- Diseases and pests
Pests -- Control
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains articles, reports, correspondence, and memorandums pertaining to the financial, environmental, and technical aspects of pesticides and their application on crops, particularly cotton. Many of these documents specifically deal with the efforts of Professors Giles and Weldon to secure federal funding for pesticide research. The record also includes an invitation, announcement, and pamphlet regarding the dedication of a new agricultural engineering building at the Ohio Agricultural Experiment Station in Wooster, Ohio.
North Carolina State College. Department of Entomology
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Entomology
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
Weldon, Nathaniel Warren more info on Weldon, Nathaniel Warren
Giles, George Wallace more info on Giles, George Wallace
North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, Inc. more info on North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association, Inc.
United States. Congress more info on United States. Congress
Jordan, B. Everett more info on Jordan, B. Everett (Benjamin Everett)
Ohio State University. Dept. of Agricultural Engineering more info on Ohio State University. Dept. of Agricultural Engineering
Ohio Agricultural Experiment Station more info on Ohio Agricultural Experiment Station
Mistric, Walter Joseph, Jr. more info on Mistric, Walter Joseph, Jr.
Guthrie, F. E. (Frank Edwin), 1923-1994 more info on Guthrie, F. E. (Frank Edwin), 1923-1994
Lowry, Edward M. more info on Lowry, Edward M.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Pesticide Control Research (1 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 13, Folder 1
- Pesticide Control Research (2 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying, Series 4, Box 13, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- Pesticide Control Research (3 of 3) :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 13, Folder 3
- Talks, Reference :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 13, Folder 4