pan/zoom page 1 of 15
- Correspondence: J :: Dusting and Spraying
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Item identifier:
- Contains correspondence among manufacturers of agricultural machinery, tobacco researchers from NC State, and tobacco researchers from private industry regarding the development of labor saving devices used for harvesting and production of tobacco.
Deere & Company
more info on Deere & Company
Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
Colwell, William Earle more info on Colwell, William Earle
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence: F :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 8
- Correspondence: G :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 9
- Correspondence: H :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 10
- Correspondence: I :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 11
- Correspondence: J :: Dusting and Spraying, Series 4, Box 11, Folder 12 (Current Folder)