pan/zoom page 1 of 26
- Correspondence: G :: Dusting and Spraying
Agriculture -- Research
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This record contains correspondence between Professor William E. Splinter and individuals from various manufacturing companies regarding equipment for mechanical harvesters and other agricultural research projects that Dr. Splinter was working on. The folder also contains correspondence between Dr. Splinter and educators at other agricultural engineering institutions, as well as N. C. State, which discuss his research and that of students within the department.
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
Giles, George Wallace more info on Giles, George Wallace
Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company more info on Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
General Electric Company more info on General Electric Company
American Society of Agricultural Engineers more info on American Society of Agricultural Engineers
University of California, Davis. Dept. of Agricultural Engineering more info on University of California, Davis. Dept. of Agricultural Engineering
University of Georgia. Agricultural Engineering Dept. more info on University of Georgia. Agricultural Engineering Dept.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Correspondence: F :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 8
- Correspondence: G :: Dusting and Spraying, Series 4, Box 11, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- Correspondence: H :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 10
- Correspondence: I :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 11
- Correspondence: J :: Dusting and Spraying
Series 4, Box 11, Folder 12