pan/zoom page 1 of 165
- Research proposals, 1960-1963
Tobacco -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains proposals and related office papers for projects conducted by North Carolina State College. The proposals include a description of the project, the value of this project for its deserving of funding, and who will be participating in the project. Subjects involved in the proposed studies include agricultural engineering, tobacco production, and improved laboratory facilities.
North Carolina State College
more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Leaf removal energy study, 1958
Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 6
- Job opportunities in agricultural engineering, 1961-1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 7
- Research proposals, 1960-1963, Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- Plant research study by Richard L. Eide
Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 9
- Plant research study by Richard L. Eide, 1964
Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 10
- Study on force and energy needed for leaf removal, 1958-1961
Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 11
- Study on force and energy needed for leaf removal, 1962
Series 2, Oversizebox 42, Folder 12