Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Leaf angle study, 1963
Agriculture -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- The materials in this folder consist of spreadsheets of data collected from a study on leaf angles, and energy as a function of angle.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Frictional Characteristics Manuscript :: Plant Studies :: Physical Characteristics and Properties
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 1
- "Force to Rack Tobacco," 1963
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 2
- Study on leaf loss from defoliators, 1963-1964
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 3
- Study on force needed for leaf removal, 1961
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 4
- Leaf angle study, 1963, Series 2, Box 7, Folder 5 (Current Folder)
- Leaf area versus stalk diameter, 1961
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 6
- Data charts comparing leaf area and stalk diameter, 1960
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 7
- Leaf Dimension, Weight and Midrib Strength Drafts :: Plant Studies :: Physical Characteristics and Properties
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 8
- Data charts on plants' physical characteristics and properties, 1954
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 9
- Research on the mechanical strength of tobacco plants, 1963-1964
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 10
- Line graph on the mechanical strength of tobacco tissue, 1963-1964
Series 2, Box 7, Folder 11