Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina State College Inter-Collegiate Crops Teams : competing 1923-1941 inclusive at the International Livestock and Grain Exposition, Chicago, and the Kansas City National Intercollegiate Crops Contest, Kansas City, Missouri
- Original Format:
- Monograph; 63 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.