- Vaughan Towers
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
- The Richard Vaughan Towers houses the media center for Wolfpack football, a club level, and two floors of luxury suites at Carter-Finley Stadium. It is named after the President of the Wolfpack Board of Directors and a member of the NCSU Board of Trustees, Richard Vaughan. Vaughan is a graduate of the Nuclear Engineering program at NC State, served in the US Army for four years, and as CEO of the John S. Clark Company. The Towers were built during 2003-2005.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Sports more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2008 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).