- Outhouse elevations, David A. Barnes House, Hertford County, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Harrell, Hank more info on Harrell, Hank
- Holt, Jacob W. more info on Holt, Jacob W.
- Davis, Alexander Jackson more info on Davis, Alexander Jackson
- Conrad, Joseph more info on Conrad, Joseph
- Conrad, William more info on Conrad, William
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 2 of 2 | Provenance: David Alexander Barnes (member of state House of Commons and superior court judge), first owner | Architectural Note: Holt functioned as the builder of this home. | Historical Note: The property is one of Holt's last and most lavishly decorated.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- David Alexander Barnes (member of state House of Commons and superior court judge), first owner.
- Architectural note:
- Holt functioned as the builder of this home.
- Historical note:
- The property is one of Holt's last and most lavishly decorated.
Hertford County (N.C.)
Housing, Single family