- Title page with site plan, Gaston County Courthouse (former), Dallas, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1 in. = 50 ft., 1 in. = 28 mi.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Ledwell, Jerry V. more info on Ledwell, Jerry V.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 1 of 6 | Historical Note: The courthouse was originally built in 1847, but was rebuilt on the old walls after it burned in 1874. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 131 N. Gaston Street
- Historical note:
- The courthouse was originally built in 1847, but was rebuilt on the old walls after it burned in 1874. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- General note:
- The building now functions as a police station.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.315857, -81.176046