- NC State University, College of Engineering, materials science and ceramics
Ceramics -- Research
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from Photograph: Measuring the temperature with a Leeds and Northrup potical pyrometer during a Pyrometric Cone Equivalent test of a refractory in a Denver Fire Clay PCE furnace. (Furnace and kiln laboratory, Ceramic Engineering Department, N.C. State College - James T. Tanner, Jr., Feb, 1952.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Engineering. Materials science and ceramics (UA023.012.037) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).