- People at field day for the agricultural experiment station, Willard, North Carolina, ca. 1930
Agricultural extension workers
Agricultural experiment stations
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- The Buck Studio more info on The Buck Studio
- Created Date:
- Pictured are from left to right are, first row: Fr[ed] Miller; __; Dr. R[y] Winter; Chas. Dearing; __. Second row: Dr. Clarence Poe; [T.] B. Parker; R. W. Scott; Rivers Johnson; __. Third row: Barnes, secretary of the Board of Agriculture; G. A. Cardwell; __; Fred Latham
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services. People (UA023.007.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.