- Corn being shucked on the farm of Jim Jordan in Ridgeway, North Carolina. The corn is from three acres of land, making 75 bushels per acre, November 8, 1939
Corn -- Husking
African American farmers
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Jones, R. E. more info on Jones, R. E. (Robert Earle)
- Created Date:
- At the extreme right of the photograph is Mr. C. S. Wynn, a county agent
Warren County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Vegetable crops (UA023.007.085) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.