- North Carolina State College's Agronomy department float for the agricultural fair
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Float depicts the importance of properly handled soils for better crops
Farm and Home Week
more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Fair (UA023.006.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.