- Holly Shelter, in Pender County, North Carolina, is an ecotone between dry Andropogon, or tall grasses, and wet pond pine edge.
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide; 3.25 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884- more info on Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884-
- An ecotone is a transition area between two adjacent ecological communities.
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- B.W. Wells lantern slides (UA023.039) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).